Click to read about the best places to eat on campus, freshman packing tips, and how to keep in touch with friends.

Tennis team tries to get over .500

MEN’S TENNIS GAME TIMEFurman (0-5) at USF (3-3)When: Today, 2Where: USF Varsity CourtsTV/Radio: NA

The USF men’s tennis team (3-3), coming off of a 7-0 loss to the Auburn Tigers in Alabama last Friday, have a quick turnaround and an opportunity to bounce back and get over the .500 mark today at 2 p.m. at the USF Varsity Tennis Fields.

The Bulls are 3-0 at home this season and will look to earn their fourth-straight home win in what will be the beginning of a five-game series at home. The five-match stretch will mark the beginning of Big East play for a team that is looking for consistency.

Today’s opponent, the Furman Paladins, is 0-5 and far from battling for a conference title or an NCAA tournament bid.

The Paladins are coming off of a 6-1 loss to No. 3 Georgia last weekend.

St. John’s comes to Tampa on Thursday in what will be USF’s Big East opener. The Red Storm is 3-2, having played three Ivy League Schools -Yale, Columbia and Princeton – so far this season. St. John’s had started its season 3-0 but lost its last two matches.

Florida Atlantic University will challenge the Bulls on Saturday. The Owls are 4-3, but 0-2 against Florida schools, having lost against Miami and Florida State.

In order for USF to have a successful series at home, it will need to win the doubles point consistently and assert its dominance at home heading into the final games before the conference and NCAA Tournaments.